Golf for Intermediates Palmer Coolum Resort
Sunshine Coast Community College 1:30am - 3:30am
Palmer Coolum Resort
1 Warran Road
Coolum Beach, Queensland, 4573
Our on-course intermediate golf lessons are perfect for those golfers who are looking to improve their game. Learn the correct way to set up, grip and swing the club. Understand and read the greens and play a variety of shots.
Teaching & Learning Activities
- full swing shots (grip, stance, posture, set up, back swing, rhythm, follow through, balance)
- how to develop power through the swing
- detailed explanation of how golf clubs are used for all different types of shots
NB: activities from above are repeated for each of the categories below
- Putting - green reading and speed control
- Chipping - Uphill, down hill and lob shots
- Bunker shots - green side bunker shots
- Iron shots - Side hill lies, down hill lies and up hill fairway shots. Fairway bunker shots
- Woods - fairway woods/hybrids and driver shots. Ball flight control
- Golf Course Analysis – course management
- On course practical play with coaching focus on improving statistical scoring of all players
Students will be provided with golf clubs if they do not have their own. At no charge.
Find out more and book a place here.
The Sunshine Coast Community College has a wide range of short-courses on offer on the Coast.
To find out more and see the full range, visit our website.