Song Writing & Music Composition for Beginners
Sunshine Coast Community College 9:00am - 11:00am
Sunshine Coast Community College
2/3 Woomba Place
Mooloolaba, Queensland, 4557
A step by step Introduction and development into the techniques of writing songs.
The course includes an overview of the process including a number of points to consider when deciding to go through the song writing process and then a step by step approach to all of the fundamentals and lots of hands on experience by learning to write your own song.
Also included is the copyright and places to electronically place your finished product.
- Learn about the better environment and supports for allowing the creative process of song writing
- Learn the basic elements of music and then the keys to song writing
- Learn tricks to writing good melodies and how to add lyrics ( or the reverse lyrics first)
- Learn tools to aid to write good chord progressions
- Learn how to back engineer existing songs for a better understanding
- Learn about places to promote the finished product and copyright concerns
Find out more and enrol here.
The Sunshine Coast Community College is the hub for short-courses on the coast.
To see the full range visit our website.