Pink Precinct Fun Trail
Cooroy Library 7:00am - 8:00am
9 Maple St
Cooroy, Queensland, 4563
Have fun, raise money and awareness for the National Breast Cancer Foundation,
by joining the Pink Precinct Fun Trail. Gold coin entry buys you your passport with
prizes to be won. No fitness level required, just a sense of fun.
1. Purchase your passport for a gold coin from Cooroy Library, the Butter Factory Arts Centre
or the Lower Mill Site.
2. Dress in pink. Come solo or with a team.
3. Meet in the Mill Place Amphitheatre, Cooroy Library for 7am start.
4. Complete the trail around Mill Place and Cooroy in one hour collecting stamps on your passport.
5. Join us for a celebration breakfast, music by Flutist Noel Dowling, face painting and prize
giving afterwards back at the Amphitheatre.
Prizes given for:
• Best pink costume
• First over the fi nish line
• Optional points draw.