Mitchell Creek Rock n Blues Fest
9:00am - 12:00pm
Mitchell Creek Rd
Kandanga, Queensland, 4570
Mitchell Creek Rock n Blues Festival
19, 20, 21 September 2014
3 Days |150+ Artists | Free Camping
Mitchell Creek Rock and Blues Festival left a damn good impression in 2013 and returns in September 2014 with more spectacular moments. This time over 150 artists will set the Mitchell Creek Valley alight with rock, blues, soul and roots.
Set in a beautiful natural amphitheatre beneath bunya pines, cedar trees and the big starry sky, the festival has been hailed the best new festival in South East Queensland, acknowledged for its down to earth vibe and intimate festival philosophy.
This year, Australian all sister rock outfit Stonefield headline alongside Scottish songstress Sandy Thom,
rock goddess Dallas Frasca and a huge, hand-picked selection of Australia’s finest artists.
The festival provides private campgrounds in a beautiful Aussie bush setting with free onsite camping, plenty of toilets and showers, a beautiful big bonfire and no big queues.
The 3-day event features:
• Over 150 rock and blues artists
• Two continual alternating stages so you won’t miss a band or artist
• Limited tickets so you can get lost in the music without getting lost in the crowd
• 60 awesome market stalls, multicultural cuisine
• BYO alcohol
• Free Camping
• Limited passes available now at Mates Rates
• Weekend and day passes are available
• Students are half price
• Children under 12 are free
For more information go to: www.mitchellcreekrocknbluesfest.com.au