Fermented Foods Workshop: Lacto Fermented Vegetables
Kunara Organic Marketplace 9:00am - 11:30am
330 Mons Road
Forest Glen, Queensland, 4556
This is a very popular workshop; a wonderful foundation class to learn the science of lacto-fermentation, so you can ferment at home with confidence!
This workshop is a great starting point when learning to ferment.Â You will discover techniques which can apply to all types of fermentation.
This workshop will focus on the basics of making sauerkraut and kimchee and will include:
- Sauerkraut: basic recipe and recipes using various vegetables, herbs and spices
- Fermented vegetable juices
- 1 jar of kraut to ferment at home
- Links: for useful websites, tools, supplies and inspiration
- Membership to our exclusive facebook community
- A detailed booklet covering all recipes
For info & to book please go to Â Â www.bodyologie.com