Matthew Flinders Anglican College 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Family, General Interest, Kids, School
Buderim, Queensland, 4556
Don’t miss the 2014 Flinders Festival. This year we are starting and finishing a little later (Noon until 7:00pm) to appreciate the best of the fireworks. To give you a taste of what you can expect on the day:
- New central stage featuring free entertainment throughout the day
- Side Show Alley and awesome rides
- Oval events including Lazer Zone, Climbing Wall, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Multi Sports Arena, Fly Ball Dogs Demonstration to name a few
- International Food Festival – enjoy a variety of cuisines and treats from all around the world!
- High Tea
- Flinders Got Talent
- Bargains galore at the popular Flinders Markets
- The Tavern will open from 2pm – 7pm with live coverage of the Bledisloe Cup on a giant screen
Bring the whole family, an empty tummy and enough energy to see you through a big afternoon of activities, entertainment and the fireworks finale at 7:00pm (sponsored by ES&A Financial Services).
Parking will be available on the Banana Oval for just $3. Those using parking facilities will receive a programme and festival map
For more information visit: http://www.mfac.edu.au/the-flinders-festival-2014