Communication Skills and Transformational Presentation
Shambala Centre 12:30pm - 6:00pm
1/14 Salmon Street
Salmon Street Bridge
Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207
Phone: 0433 126 019
Become an exceptional, dynamic and charismatic presenter with the Wohlman method!
Bring your voice out into the world and speak from the heart.
An interactive opportunity to enhance the impact and effectiveness of your live presentations, facilitated by Dr Gary Wohlman, Communication Skills and Transformational Presentation Coach.
This special event is for both seasoned professionals who wish to refine their skills on stage, and anyone else who has a message to share (a story to tell, a poem to recite, a song to sing, a delicate communication to practice). This is for both beginning speakers, people who wish to feel more confident in communicating clearly with others, as well as for people who are ready to be more assertive in any situation - as developing speakers, on any stage of life. Bring your voice out into the world as you've always dreamed possible!
Some of the areas of focus for this event will include Dr Gary's proprietary tools:
1) The 3 V's of communication: How to integrate the Verbal, Vocal and Visual components so your spoken message matches your physical delivery.
2) The "Double Extreme" technique for Awakening Authenticity.
3) The "Grid System" for walking your talk and creating a conscious choreography of communication.
4) The P.E.A formula / Cycle of Communication, providing a structure for you to make your Points with clear Examples and Application to your audience.
5) The "Speech Cycle" template to clarify the content of a presentation, which can be applied to keynote presentations as well as for reaching people more easily with your intended message.
6) Developing Self-Talk to empower Presentations on all stages of your life.
Category: Classes / Courses - Professional Training - Classes, Courses and Workshops.
Early Bird: AUD 150.00,
Regular Admission: AUD 180.00,
Regular Couple Admission: AUD 300.00,
Couple Early Birds: AUD 240.00.