Just Eat It - Film Screening
Collingwood Town Hall 6:30pm - 9:00pm
140 Hoddle Street
Abbotsford, Victoria, 3067
Join us for a screening of Just Eat It - a food waste story at Collingwood Town Hall on 11 January 2016.
Variety – "Hugely entertaining... will leave audiences gobsmacked."
This screening is brought to you by the Cities of Darebin, Maribyrnong, Moreland, Whittlesea and Yarra as part of the Food Know How program.
The Food Know How program is a free community program for residents of the Cities of Darebin, Maribyrnong, Moreland, Whittlesea and Yarra who love food, want to save money and waste less. Join the Food Know How program - all events and activities are free and include:
- Free entry to Just Eat It movie screening.
- Cooking session and tastings.
- Compost, worm farm and bokashi bin workshop – for new or experienced users.
- Great hints and fact sheets.
- Kitchen caddy giveaways.
- Competitions and great prizes to help waste less food and save more money.
- Online program including tools, videos, information and tips.
- Help from Food Know How experts to waste less food and save more money.
- Opportunity to share and learn new ideas, recipes and tips with other members.
Join Food Know How program at www.foodknowhow.org.au. Once you're a registered member of Food Know How, you can sign up here for the free screening of Just Eat It.
Membership of Food Know How is essential to participate. Seats are limited, so early registration is advised. Please contact us if you wish to book more than 1 ticket or if you have any special access requirements.
General: AUD 0.00.
Submit Once, Submit Everywhere event marketing by @evvnt - http://bit.ly/septSUBMIT