Nambour Together 2016
Quota Park 11:00am - 3:00pm
Art, Family, General Interest, Music, School, Social, Sport
Nambour, Queensland, 4560
NAMBOUR TOGETHER - CELEBRATING EVERYTHING LOCAL
A free family fun day out, with something for all ages.
Multicultural Food, Photo Competition, Tent Talks, Skate Park Competition, Basketball Clinic, Crimestoppers and Neighbourhood Watch Stall.
All Stars Showband, Karen Law Band, All Strings Attached,
The House of Sole, Spiral, The Suncoasters Square-Dance Group.
Thriving Families famous face painting artists
Playdough Mountain, Hoola-Hoop making, Sound Trekking, Chill Zone
Woodfired Pizzas, Amrita's Mauritian Cuisine, Japanese Delicasies, Exotic Sweets,
Plenty of Vegetarian and Gluten-Free Options.
TENT TALKS PROGRAM:
Session 1 - starts 11:45am
- Lyndon Davis Gubbi Gubbi elder
- June Upton - Town Identity of Nambour
- Cameron Scott - proprietor Nook & Cranny /Downtown/Restaurateur
- Lisa Fry New Resident of Nambour living in CBD
- Danny – Proprietor of `The Time Machine'
Session 2 - starts at 1:15pm
- Richard Newport - Landscape Architect and Open Space Designer
- Andrea - Propritor of Villan Café
- Frank Davis – Long - Term Nambour Resident and businessman.
- Hamish Sewell - Radio producer