Camping at the Queensland State Equestrian Centre
Queensland State Equestrian Centre 1:00am - 1:00am
Family, General Interest, Seniors, Social
Cnr Tuckeroo Drive & Beerburrum Road
Caboolture, Queensland, 4510
The Queensland State Equestrian Centre (QSEC) is offering camping for a limited time, from mid October 2016 to mid March 2017. Located at Caboolture, Queensland, QSEC is ideally situated half way between the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane.
QSEC is Queensland’s premier equestrian sport and multipurpose events venue. Spread over 30 hectares, QSEC is an idyllic and highly accessible venue with world class facilities, including one of the country’s largest covered sand arenas fitted with state of the art audio facilities. The camping facilities available are:
- 55 camp sites with power and water access
- Unlimited non powered camp sites
- Additional powered sites available by generator
- Camp kitchen with electric BBQ's
- Large amenities block with toilets and showers
- 5 minutes to the Caboolture CBD
- Groups welcome
Enquire today to book this limited opportunity.