Cake Bake and Sweets Show Sydney
ICC Sydney Darling Harbour 10:00am - 5:00pm
Family, General Interest, Kids, Hobbies, Social, Under 18
14 Darling Drive
Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
Australia's original live event for baking, cake decorating, sweets and desserts - a true festival of deliciousness!
The show will host a myriad of workshops, live demonstrations and a host of specialty classes - along with the spectacular Australian Cake Decorating Championships.
Culinary stars Kirsten Tibballs, Katherine Sabbath and Anna Polyviou are set to appear this year, alongside a star-studded line-up of international chefs, Candice Brown, Eric Lanlard, Lorraine Pascale, and Siba Mtongana. Each will bring their unique – and famous – flair to both the Sydney and Melbourne shows.
With a non-stop stream of excitement, this year’s show will feature all time favourite activities, along with some enticing new delights. For a little taste of what’s in store, Cake Bake and Sweets will feature:
- Masterclasses - presented by celebrity chefs, bakers and cake decorators, these are high-energy events and always a hit with the crowds.
- Mini classes - with smaller groups where participants can have a true hands-on experience.
- Theatre events - big personalities and big crowds!
- Workshops - the ever-popular cake decorating workshops where world-class decorators teach skills and techniques.
- Demonstrations - ideal for kitchen appliances and for showing tips, tricks, techniques and skills.
- Savoury baking - with a focus on bread bakers and those whose taste buds lean toward the savoury.
- Healthy living / freefrom - with an exploration for more healthy baking and recipes for sugar free, gluten free and dairy free baking and sweets.