Breakthrough for Families Information Session
Old Ambo Station 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Family, General Interest, Special Interest
80 Howard Street
Phone: 0439 774 558
Mobile: 0437 932 550
Concerned about a family member's drug or alcohol use?
Want to play a more supportive role?
Breakthrough For Families empowers families to make positive changes through information, education and support. This free Information Session will cover topics such as:
* Understanding substance use and its impacts, including facts about methamphetamines (ice)
* Strategies and practical plans to talk about substance use as a family, support your loved one, reduce harm and care for yourself
* Connection to individual counselling and find out about other supports in the community
All family members welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information please contact:
* Katie: 0439 774 558 or email@example.com
* Ruth: 0437 932 550 or firstname.lastname@example.org