Breakthrough for Families Information Session
Noosa Community Health Centre 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Family, General Interest, Social, Special Interest
14 Bottlebrush Avenue
Noosa Heads, Queensland, 4566
Phone: 1300 727 957
Mobile: 0439 853 596
Concerned about a family member's drug or alcohol use?
Want to play a more supportive role?
Breakthrough For Families empowers families to make positive changes through information, education and support. This free Information Session will cover topics such as:
* Understanding substance use and its impacts, including facts about methamphetamines (ice)
* Strategies and practical plans to talk about substance use as a family, support your loved one, reduce harm and care for yourself
* Connection to individual counselling and find out about other supports in the community
All family members welcome.
For more information please contact:
· Miranda: 0439 853 596 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· John: 0439 853 457 or email@example.com