Breakthrough for Families Community Information Session
Noosa Community Health Centre 1:45pm - 3:45pm
Family, General Interest, Social, Special Interest
14 Bottlebrush Avenue
Noosa Heads, Queensland
Mobile: 0439 853 596
Concerned about a family member's drug or alcohol use?
Want to play a more supportive role?
Breakthrough For Families empowers families to make positive changes through information, education and support. This free Information Session will cover topics such as:
* Understanding substance use and its impacts, including facts about methamphetamines (ice)
* Strategies and practical plans to talk about substance use as a family, support your loved one, reduce harm and care for yourself
* Connection to individual counselling and find out about other supports in the community
All family members welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, RSVP’s are ESSENTIAL. Please call or email to register your attendance and we will confirm availability. Please advise if you are unable to attend. Please DO NOT ATTEND if you have any flu like symptoms.
Family Information Sessions are held across the Sunshine Coast and on-line each month. For full details visit our website, call us on 1300 727 957 or follow us on Facebook.
For more information please contact:
- Emili: 0439 853 596 or email@example.com
- John: 0439 853 457 or firstname.lastname@example.org