Address: 10 Hazeltine Court, Maroochydore, Queensland 4558
Phone: 0403 073 399
IF YOU LIVE IN FISHER THERE IS NO BETTER CANDIDATE FOR YOUR #1 VOTE THAN TRACEY BELL-FISHER
IF YOU LIVE IN FAIRFAX (Qld.) THERE IS NO BETTER CANDIDATE FOR YOUR #1 VOTE THAN ROBERT DICKSON
Rob says -
He believes in democracy, Rule of Law, free speech & abolishing Section 18C
With Independent Senate candidate Jim Savage it's about:
* Reducing our $500B debt.
* Having a 1% transaction tax for every Australian & every company.
* Having NO foreign ownership
* Ending irresponsible multiculturalism - one culture: Australian!
* Saving marriage & traditional family values
* Abolishing immediately the deceptive Safe Schools program
* Increasing AGE PENSIONS to 75% of the minimum wage.
* No fees for TAFE trade courses.
If you check out my G+ page you will read about a number of candidates I've researched for both the House of Reps & the Senate - not any easy task.
I'm going to vote BELOW the line as Jim Savage says because there are 3 major parties & 35 minor parties + 19 "ungrouped"/independents submitting candidates for the 12 vacant seats in Qld. Senate. Your choice to vote below the line GIVES YOU CONTROL over which individual candidate you actually vote for. It also gives you MORE CHOICE on some of our very best candidates along the Minor Parties & Ungrouped Independents! Use biro so there's no foul play. Take your/this list with you to the ballot box with you to vote. Here's my research:
2) Robert Dickson, Independent, Fairfax
Find Rob at -wwww.facebook.com/Robert.Dickson.Independent.Patriot
3) Tracey Bell-Henselin (Fisher, Rise Up Australia Party)
4) Jim Savage, Independent for Senate
Jim has 15 yrs political experience
5) Independent Senate candidate
Greg Beattie says:
* In the last federal election year political parties received $280M in donations, public funding (4 Corners, 5/16)
* Some donors gave to both parties on their side
* In last parliament > 200 of the 226 elected representatives belonged to these 2 parties
* Those 200 were forced to vote under orders, giving lobby groups with sufficient influence' just what they wanted. Independents were out of the picture.
Vote Greg in and with your help he will stop all this dead in its track.
Greg's at the bottom rhs of the ballot slip under Independent/ungrouped.
It's a good idea as said above to add Independents Greg Beattie, Jim Savage, Tony Morris & Kim Vuga, along with Pauline Hanson, CEC, ALA, Katter's AP, Family First, Mature Australia Party, Australian Christians, and other smaller parties UNDER THE LINE (minimum of 12) to make a real difference on Saturday 2 July. Good luck!
For more articles, truth, youtubes & health articles visit my G+ page of my websitehttp://howtoreverseageing.com/https://plus.google.com/u/0/114188078113256836349/posts