Village and Valley Market
Address: State School , Rosebed Street, Eudlo, Queensland 4554
Phone: 07 5445 0599
Mobile: 0402 334 199
Sunday 26th November 2017 between 9am & 2pm has been selected for the new market hosted by The Eudlo State School. and now known as the Eudlo School ‘Village and Valley Market’. All proceeds go to the Eudlo State School P&C Association.
The ‘Village and Valley Market’ is curated and managed by experienced operators who also manage ‘Peregian Beach Market’. Stallholders and visitors alike will enjoy the venue and its excellent facilities and environment. The market is expected to have at least 80 stalls initially increasing over time to reflect the expected interest in this hinterland village market.
Stalls will be located on the school oval with car parking for stallholders that will include;
- organic and biodynamic local fruit and veg,
- eclectic home and garden wares,
- crafted ceramics, timber, cloth, hide and macramé
- silk, cotton and linen threads made into subtropical fashions
- trendy house and courtyard plants,
- vintage, retro and second hand stuff,
- upcycled fashion and recycled plastics
- alternative therapies, massage, spiritual and crystals.
Entertainment will be varied and feature local musician Lee Hardisty on the 26th.
Mobile ATM’s will be on the school oval and your pet will be welcome on a leash.
For application and stall enquiries please text your email address to 0402 334 199
Other enquiries to Annie on 07 5445 0599.
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/EudloMarket/
Instagram - @villagevalleymarket_eudlo
You Tube - https://youtu.be/v9F4aa0W1UA